Leiden University, TU Delft and Erasmus University Rotterdam are bringing their expertise together in a new cybersecurity program. This Leiden-Delft-Erasmus collaboration focuses on multidisciplinary research and education and partnerships with governments, businesses and knowledge institutions in Zuid-Holland.
Core group members
The core group of scientists involved in this new programme are:
- Leiden University: Prof. dr. Bibi van den Berg Cyber Security Governance
- TU Delft: Prof. dr. Michel van Eeten and dr. Simon Parkin Cyber Security
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Prof. dr. Michael Faure and Dr. ir. Bernold Nieuwesteeg Law & Economics of Cyber Security
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Dr. Wytske van der Wagen and Dr. Tamar Fischer Criminology
- TU Delft: Aukje Hassoldt
- Universiteit Leiden: Erwin Muller
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam: Suzan Stoter
The joint activities focus on setting up programs and new educational initiatives, knowledge exchange as well as strengthening cooperation with companies and organizations in the region. The subjects of human capital, the training and retention of cybersecurity experts in the region are also on the agenda. Companies, institutions, governments and other potential partners are therefore cordially invited to participate in this new initiative of the collaborating Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Universities.