This programme concerns the joint forces of Leiden University, TU Delft and Erasmus University Rotterdam in cyber security. This Leiden-Delft-Erasmus (LDE) collaboration focuses on multidisciplinary research and education and partnerships with governments, businesses and knowledge institutions in Zuid-Holland.
Core group members
- Leiden University: Prof. dr. Bibi van den Berg Cyber Security Governance
- TU Delft: Prof. dr. Michel van Eeten and dr. Simon Parkin Cyber Security
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Prof. dr. Michael Faure and Dr. ir. Bernold Nieuwesteeg Law & Economics of Cyber Security
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Dr. Wytske van der Wagen and Prof. dr. mr. Marc Schuilenburg Criminology
- TU Delft: Aukje Hassoldt
- Universiteit Leiden: Erwin Muller
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam: Suzan Stoter
The joint activities focus on setting up programs and new educational initiatives, knowledge exchange as well as strengthening cooperation with companies and organizations in the region. Human capital; the training and retention of cybersecurity experts in the region are also on the agenda. Companies, institutions, governments and other potential partners are therefore cordially invited to participate.